Welcome to the FCCC website!

Welcome to the FCCC Member Forum, please feel free to ask questions, make comments or give tips on any photography related topic. Please be aware that there are rules, and your post will be taken down if you violate them. No blatant advertising, although recommendations may be made. No Profanity, and treat everybody with the respect that you would expect to be treated. Other than that enjoy.

Nikon or Sony

Notifications
Clear all

Nikon or Sony  

RSS

Eric Hansen
(@eric-hansen)
09/12/2016 9:40 pm  

I am a long time nikon user. I am contemplating switching to Sony. Interested if anyone has had this experience.

Robert Winch
(@robert-winch)
10/12/2016 8:46 am  

I have not done this, but was wondering what your reasons for contemplating such a move.

I too am a long term Nikon user, but recently bought an Olympus micro four thirds camera as my take everywhere camera, because it is so small and light.  but my Nikon is still my photo shoot camera. 

ReplyQuote
Kevin Woodbury
(@kevin-woodbury)
Active Member Admin
15/01/2017 10:04 pm  

I have a friend who did this and purchased a Sony a7R and loves the camera over the Nikon.   I don't know the details regarding lens's (I also have a friend who shot with Canon and switched to the same camera...there is an adapter for Canon Lens's to work with the Sony but I'm not sure about the Nikon Lens's.   Either way, both friends swear by the Sony.

ReplyQuote
Share: