If you requested and received a new temporary password via the Forgot My Password option, but you still can’t sign in successfully:
- Make sure you are using your email address, and not any old “username” you may have had for the old version of this site.
- The password is case-sensitive, so make sure you are correctly using the lowercase or uppercase version of any letters.
- If you copy and pasted the temporary password from the email, please make sure you did not copy any spaces before or after the password. You can play it safe by double-clicking the password before copying it.
- Try manually typing in the temporary password. Make sure you don’t confuse zero (“0”) with the letter “O”, one (1) with the lowercase letter “l”, or the lowercase letter “1” with the uppercase letter “I”.
- If it’s not very clear because of the above characters, use the Forgot My Password option again to ask for a different temporary password. But first try the copy and paste method described in point #1, above.
Once you have logged in successfully with the temporary password, be sure to visit the Update My Profile page to change your password to something you will remember.
Back to FAQs